Founded in 2002
as a leading hospital in Homel region (south east of Belarus)
Consultations of medical specialists, functional diagnostics
, radiology, ultrasound, laboratory tests, ophtalomology
, plastic surgery
, dental treatment
, kidney transplantation
Hematology department for adults
Deals with the diagnosis of acquired and inherited diseases of the blood system, disorders of hemostasis and immunity.
Kidney transplantation department
Approximate 100 kidney transplantations are performed each yera. Mostly cadaveric transplantations.
Hematology department for children
Division of Allergy and Immunopathology
Department of Endocrine and Reconstructive Surgery.
In the department of endocrine and reconstructive surgery are also performed plastic and aesthetic operations for surgical correction and rejuvenation of appearance:
- Face and neck lift
- Surgical correction of the eyebrows, chin, lips
- Ear pinning
- Correction of disfiguring scars of different localization of the skin
- Aesthetic breast surgery: breast lift, breast implant staging, breast reduction, etc.
- Liposuction (fat removal) of various body regions
- Lipofilling (the introduction of its own fat) to increase the size and shape of various body parts
- Intimate surgery: correction of the size and shape of the labia. LAVH is also performed
Department of Eye Microsurgery
Department of Eye Microsurgery has diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients in pathology:
(including hemophthalmus and diabetic retinopathy), requiring microsurgery and laser surgery.
- Diabetes mellitus, cardio-vascular diseases, cerebrovascular diseases and syndromic hereditary-caused pathology, collagen, and others, leading to hemophthalmia and destruction, followed by vitreoretinal proliferation and traction retinal detachment.
- Congenital and juvenile Glaucoma.
- Congenital cataract and complicated when it is needed the removal of cataracts with the help of opened and closed methods by using ultrasound (phacoemulsification) and advanced-stage implantation of artificial lenses (IOL) of various models in the absence of contraindications to the implantation.
- Implantation of IOLs in the aphakic eye.
- Removal of complicated cataract in combination with vitrectomy.
- Removal of dislocated lenses.
- The impact of injuries that require modern high-tech microsurgical medical rehabilitation.
- Retinal detachment.
- Department of haemocorrection and hyperbaric oxygenation.
Therapy with the help of the devices for hemosorption, hemodialysis, plasmapheresis, hyperbaric systems for patients with acute hepatic and renal insufficiency of various origins, sepsis, systemic connective tissue diseases, hematological diseases is performed by the department which allows to improve the condition of patients, contribute to their recovery quickly.
Scholars and practitioners of the State Institution "Republican Scientific Practical Center for Radiation Medicine and Human Ecology"
have close cooperation with specialists from various scientific institutions of foreign countries.