Specialist in Orthopaedics and Traumatology, PhD
Physician of Superior Expert Category
Associate Professor of Department of Emergency Medical Care and Disaster Medicine at BelMAPGE for 33 years (including joints prosthetics – 20 years).
Main fields of professional activity:
- Bloodless Arthroplasty and Revision Hip and Knee Joints during deforming arthrosis or oncologic fractures
- Orthopedic and Osteoplastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Joint Surgery (large joints)
- Osteosynthesis of Femur Fractures and Polytrauma
- Limb Lengthening and Bone Defects Replacement
- Two-stage Hip Arthroplasty with High Congenital Dislocation of the Limb Length Restoration
- Complex Arthroplasty (patients with poliomyelitis, hemophilia, and dialysis)
A. Valasheniuk is the author of more than 140 scientific papers (1 monograph, 3 manuals, 2 certificates of authorship, 7 patents, 32 innovations).
He was the first in Belarus to conduct a hip replacement surgery for patient with hemophilia (a bleeding disorder).
He was the first in Belarus to conduct a unique two hip joints replacement surgery without transfusion of donor blood (bloodless arthroplasty).
He is actively introducing advanced “dual mobility” technology for Belarusian orthopedists