An ambulance for foreign citizens in Minsk, Belarus is provided as soon as possible.
What you need to know in case of an emergency?
1. Determine the severity of the situation - in case of need, immediately seek for emergency assistance, call 103!
2. If the situation allows you to wait for quality outpatient care, you can contact our manager by phone +37529 1 656 047, and we will arrange a consultation and further treatment with the best specialists in Belarus as soon as possible.
Why do you need to call Med Travel Belarus?
Firstly, we will be able to provide you with information about the best medical center for your specific situation.
Secondly, we cooperate with the best specialists from variety of clinics. Our manager will listen to you and refer you to the right doctor. If an additional consultation is required, it will be arranged immediately.
Thirdly, we will schedule your visit on the same or the next day, which prevents you from waiting in queues.
Fourthly, if the case is urgent, we guarantee you will be admitted to the best clinic that specializes in your problem.
Fifthly, our manager can accompany you to the clinic to make it easier to navigate in hospital.
Why manager’s assistance is an important aspect in Belarusian clinics?
In spite of help of all the remarkable specialists, it is still can be difficult for foreign citizens to find the right direction around medical centers of Minsk due to the presence of multiple buildings and their complex layout.
Also, very often, the specialists in the clinic do not speak English, and at some point you might need a help of a manager who will accompany you to all the necessary rooms, help with payment and provide the translator.
And of course, a manager will be able to organize such services as:
- Communication within the country (we will provide you a telephone with a Belarusian SIM card)
- Additional services
Even if you don’t need a full range of services that Med Travel Belarus is able to deliver, a manager can guide you online and be in touch during the entire stay in the clinic.
What issues may arise during your stay in Minsk
Of the most popular medical cases foreign nationals may face:
- Fracture / joint pain / joint damage (In such cases, we will refer you first to the X-ray, then to the consultation and after that the doctor will definitely suggest treatment based on the timeframe the patient plans)
- Acute toothache
- Food poisoning
- Various injuries
- A desire for a full body examination at competitive prices (check-up at clinics in Belarus)
- A desire to get a third-party opinion on medical issues, etc.